Subject: FW: Singapore’s 2025 ICAO Council Candidature (Part II)
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 14:28:15 +0300

From: Üllar Salumäe <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 2:26 PM
To: Yung Tzen LIM (CAAS) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alberenee SIM (CAAS) <[email-masked]>; Deepak WARRIER
(CAAS) <[email-masked]>; Maarika Rump
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Singapore’s 2025 ICAO Council Candidature (Part II)

Dear Ms Lim, dear all!

Your letter is well received. On behalf of Estonia, we will make a
decision on support in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
just before the start of the assembly. I wish you much success in the
elections and please convey my best regards, Mr Han Kok Juan!

Best regards

Üllar Salumäe

director

Aviation Division
+372 5059129
 <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/> www.transpordiamet.ee

From: Yung Tzen LIM (CAAS) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 10:39 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Alberenee SIM (CAAS) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Deepak WARRIER (CAAS)
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Singapore’s 2025 ICAO Council Candidature (Part II)

Message Classification: Restricted

Dear Mr Salumäe,

Warm greetings from the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore.

2            Please find a copy of CAAS Director-General Mr Han Kok Juan’s
letter seeking the Republic of Estonia’s support for Singapore’s
candidature to the ICAO Council (Part II) at the ICAO Council elections in
2025.

3            A copy of Singapore’s Aide Memoire is also attached for your
reference.

4            We look forward to your favourable consideration of support.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Lim Yung Tzen (Ms)
Senior Assistant Director (International Relations)

International Relations Division

Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore Singapore Changi Airport, PO Box 1,
Singapore 918141
Mobile (+65) 9199 2146 Email  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
 <http://www.caas.gov.sg/> www.caas.gov.sg
 <http://www.caas.gov.sg/>
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION : This message (including its attachments) may
contain priviledged or confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email immediately, and delete the message (and attachments)

from your system. Please also do not disclose, copy , disseminate, use or
take any action in reliance thereon. Unauthorised

disclosure of any information in this message may constitute an offence
under the Official Secrets Act.

This Email is filed in CAAS EMS
<https://ems.caas.gov.sg/?xmail-id=8a1b59e5-d5f5-41cb-adbf-58bbce4e8f48>
[3S-id=8a1b59e5-d5f5-41cb-adbf-58bbce4e8f48:dc8f3382]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.